[R] Unable to run RcmdrPlugin.survival using 3.2.2 with Windows 10

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Sep 3 17:29:52 CEST 2015

Dear Joyaa,

I too run R 3.2.2 on a Windows 10 system. I uninstalled R, deleted my package library, and then reinstalled R and the Rcmdr and RcmdrPlugin.survival packages. I took all defaults, except that I selected the SDI rather than the default MDI for Rgui, but I seriously doubt that this is the source of your problem. I used the 0-Cloud mirror, both for R 3.2.2 and for packages.

I'm afraid that I can't duplicate your problem -- everything works perfectly fine for me.

You provided a reasonable amount of detail, but is there anything else you can add?

Best,
 John

John Fox, Professor
McMaster University