[R] ggplot2 will not install after system upgrade

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 22:47:29 CEST 2015

Hi Jeff,
Your chances of getting a useful response will increase if you provide
some additional information. For example, which version of R? Which
version of ggplot2? What sequence of commands produces the error? What
_exactly_ does the error message say?

Does

update.packages(ask=FALSE, checkBuilt=TRUE)
install.packages("ggplot2")

help?

Best,
Ista