[R] Unable to run RcmdrPlugin.survival using 3.2.2 with Windows 10

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sat Sep 5 14:33:04 CEST 2015

Dear Joyaa,

I'm at a loss to explain why your copy of the manual has no section numbers, particularly since the version and date you cite are correct; as I've just confirmed, the PDF manual distributed with version 2.2-0 of the Rcmdr does indeed have section numbers, starting with "1 Introduction" near the top of the first page. In case it's somehow ambiguous, this is section 1. I'll send you a copy of the PDF separately, so as not to waste bandwidth on the r-help list.

> Since the Help page you refer to doesn't seem to be here

I'm sorry, but I don't recall referring to a help page and I don't see a reference to a help page in this thread. Can you remind me what I apparently said?

Best,
 John