[R] Unable to run RcmdrPlugin.survival using 3.2.2 with Windows 10

Joyaa Antares joyaa at goldcoastosteopathy.com.au
Sat Sep 5 08:07:10 CEST 2015

Dear John,

You mention, "the Rcmdr manual (accessible via "Help > Introduction to the R
Commander")".

Apologies for my dumbness, but the manual I did read - and found helpful -
before posting is clearly a different one.   A 43 page pdf  with no section
numbers nor any reference to the Workspace.   (Package ‘Rcmdr’    August 19,
2015     Version 2.2-0    Date 2015-08-14    Title R Commander ....//  snip
//...   Author John Fox [aut, cre], Milan Bouchet-Valat [aut],  ..... //
snip //").

Since the Help page you refer to doesn't seem to be here
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help  or here
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/,  I would be very grateful for an extra
direction and apologise for getting a bit lost amongst all the
possibilities.

Kind regards, Joyaa  (feeling like a fish in a new ocean).