[R] help:parLapply error

chunjing.liu at chetuobang.com chunjing.liu at chetuobang.com
Wed Sep 23 09:14:18 CEST 2015

  Dear all:
          I use R(version 3.2.2)'s parallel processing  code as follows:
    cat("parall cal rtic:",nListLink, ",params:",length(arimaPreParams),"start...","\n")
       cl <- makeCluster(getOption("cl.cores", 12));
       system.time({
                   res <- parLapply(cl,1:nListLink,linkProcess)
         });
      stopCluster(cl);
The following error was reported:
    Error in checkForRemoteErrors(val) :
    one node produced an error: root finding code failed
   Calls: pre_channel ... clusterApply -> staticClusterApply -> checkForRemoteErrors
I want to know what a mistake it is,and What caused it.I looked up the old mail, did not find the answer.
Please help answer.

     Best regards,

chunjing.liu at chetuobang.com

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]