[R] Need Help to solve an Error in R

Jyoti Sharma 31sharmajittu1991 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:02:20 CEST 2016

Hello Sir/ma'am,

Greetings for the Day !

I am Jyoti Sharma, from India and recently start working on R. I am new in
this field and my knowledge is not up to the mark, so if I sound dumb then
please forgive me.

I tried to read some text file in R so that I can do further analysis on
those files. All files are MicroRNA dataset and in exiqon format. When I
write function ReadExi and path of my file gives me error - Error in a
file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection.

I put a file in the same directory too, even then also it is not working.
Can you help me on this issue?? Is there any issue with GAL file or
samplesinfo.txt file as these are to be there in same folder as described
in ExiMir package ??

I didn't get this issue. Please help on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

--
*Regards*

*Jyoti Sharma*