[R] Solved: Communication in for() loop (Linux version)

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 19:44:16 CEST 2016

I am not exactly sure what YOU mean by a "multidimensional array," but
I do know what R means: all elements must be the same mode (e.g all
numeric, all character, etc.) . See ?array for how to do this in R if
this accords with what you want to do.

BTW, searching rseek.org, google, and/or using the search capabilities
in the sos package may help facilitate your efforts if you are not
already using these resources.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter