[R] enabling PAM in R for RODBC connections

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Aug 18 07:48:34 CEST 2016

There are at least four layers of software  involved here: RODBC, ODBC, HS2 and PAM. If the question involved RODBC then R-sig-db would be a much better bet for relevant experience (see the Posting Guide). However, your question seems to be about getting ODBC to talk with HS2... a topic for which this just isn't the place to get help.