[R] 0 rows> (or 0-length row.names)

Mark Sharp msharp at txbiomed.org
Tue Aug 30 18:55:59 CEST 2016

Shivi,

Can you show the code that throws the error?
<0 rows> (or 0-length row.names)

Of course as always a reproducible sample would be great. Perhaps you can make a small subset of the data and use dput() to provide a defined object.

R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Director of Primate Records Database
Southwest National Primate Research Center
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
P.O. Box 760549
San Antonio, TX 78245-0549
Telephone: (210)258-9476