[R] R problem

Grace King gking at ctps.org
Thu Dec 8 19:56:49 CET 2016

Hi all,

I am trying to run a macro by R in a EMME script. The R macro that we wrote
is called IPFPUMS.R. The whole process has been working until someone
removed R. We tried to re-install R but getting the error message:

“‘R’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
or batch file.”

Here is how R is called to run the macro in the script:

*R --save < IPFPUMS.R*

R now resides on the same server location as EMME. Our IT person created a
symbolic link for R but still the same error occurred.

Any thoughts will be much appreciated.

Grace

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]