[R] R problem

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Thu Dec 8 20:54:57 CET 2016

Since you didn't say, I'm going to assume this is Linux.

One option would be to put the full path to R in the call in the EMME
script. This might be, for example

/usr/local/bin/R --save < IPFPUMS.R

Without the asterisks before and after, unless they are a requirement of
EMME (which I've never heard of).

But it will depend on where R is installed.

It might be easier in the long run to use Rscript instead of R.

(strictly speaking, this is not an R problem, but a operating
system/installation problem, possibly combined with the methods EMME uses
to interact with software other than itself)

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave., L-627