[R] data manipulation

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Dec 18 19:36:15 CET 2016

> On Dec 17, 2016, at 7:57 PM, Duncan Mackay <dulcalma at bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Coming late to the discussion  - I deleted the original message
> I found that I have a cbe.dat that I downloaded some years ago from
> cowpertwaite's site .
>
> And have attached it

Experience has shown that when you attach a file that you hope to be distributed to the list it needs to have a .txt extension. Leaving it with a .csv, .tsv, or .dat extension will cause it to be dropped by the server, even if the contents of the file are ASCII text.

The URL I offered earlier should have made the file available:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130501161812/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/cbe.dat

... but if there is interest in having it in the Rhelp Archive, I can attach it.

--
David.