[R] Fw: Urgent help

amit rathee amit1983_rathee at rediffmail.com
Tue Dec 27 06:09:17 CET 2016

I am trying to perform hierarchical clustering and evaluating it using "ClusterCrit" Package, specially interested in precision and recall for multi class problem, my code is attached.my problem is that in each iteration even if my data is different in extCriteria() (used to evaluate clustering based on various external criteria's) function but it is giving same result every time.kindly helpthe program relies on data from ClassCouplingData.txt file and it is read first as .csv file containing 32 by 32 data and it contains only numeric data & not stringA Great thanks in advance......AMIT RATHEE