[R] Urgent help

Mark Sharp msharp at txbiomed.org
Wed Dec 28 00:31:27 CET 2016

Please note that your message should be plain text and any attachments must be text and have a .txt extension. Your attached code was apparently removed because it did not have an extension of .txt.

It is best to include your code within the body of the message.

Mark
R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Director of Data Science Core
Southwest National Primate Research Center
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
P.O. Box 760549
San Antonio, TX 78245-0549
Telephone: (210)258-9476