[R] Help required for Rcmdr

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Feb 9 16:15:42 CET 2016

Dear Sekhar,

The Rcmdr package, including a Windows binary, *is* available for version 3.2.3 (the current version) of R, as you can verify from the CRAN webpage for the package, at <https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/Rcmdr/index.html>. My guess is that the CRAN mirror you're using has a problem, and you might try selecting a different mirror.

I hope that this help,
 John

John Fox, Professor
McMaster University