[R] I Need Help for Location Model,

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:10:11 CET 2016

Pls always respond to the list, which I have cc'ed.

It sounds like you want us to teach you R and statistics. You need to do
this yourself, using local resources or available tutorials and courses on
the web. Some recommendations for this can be found here:

https://www.rstudio.com/resources/training/online-learning/#R

Bert

--
Bert Gunter