[R] R Memory Issue

SHIVI BHATIA shivi.bhatia at safexpress.com
Wed Feb 17 10:16:14 CET 2016

Dear Team,

Every now and then I face some weird issues with R. For instance it would
not read my csv file or any other read.table command and once I would close
the session and reopen again it works fine.

It have tried using rm(list=ls()) & gc() to free some memory and restart R
<Cntrl+Shft+F10>

Also today while closing the R session it took more than 10 minutes. I am
not sure as to what is leading to this. Kindly throw some light on this. Not
sure if I have provided enough information.

Thanks, Shivi

Mb: 9891002021