[R] Warning Message With WordCloud

SHIVI BHATIA shivi.bhatia at safexpress.com
Tue Feb 23 08:34:08 CET 2016

Dear Team,

I am working on Wordcloud package for one of my projects. While it running
fine it is not showing the top most values in the output as it should. I
have ran it earlier and it was fine but now there seems to be an issue.

The wordcloud image shows the values which are appearing only once or twice.
Below is the code I have used:

wordcloud(nnn,freq,random.order =F,colors=brewer.pal(8,"Dark2"),

          scale = c(5.5,0.5),min.freq = 50,

          max.words = Inf)

There are words which are repetitive like 1000 times but none of those
appear. Not sure where I doing it wrong have checked multiple stats exchange
forum and help in r on wordcloud.

This is really urgent. I have tried installing tm package.

Thanks, Shivi

Mb: 9891002021