[R] Warning Message With WordCloud

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 23 17:23:30 CET 2016

Assuming you have confirmed that your function parameters are correct, the problem likely lies with your data. Therefore a good strategy is to revert to a known good state and systematically work from there. Start from your working example and gradually change that into your real data, evaluating each step in turn.

B.