[R] tikzDevice and Sweave

Naresh Gurbuxani naresh_gurbuxani at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:12:40 CET 2016

Duncan,

Many thanks for looking at my code and for your suggestion.

Your solution works.  But my problem is different.  This code gives me a tex file with a lot of tikz code.  If there are several graphs in the document, then tex file become very large.  I would like the code to result in a pdf file for each graph.  When this pdf file is included in the tex file, the tex file is more readable.

Naresh