[R] R-help mailing list activity

Thomas Petzoldt thpe at simecol.de
Sat Jan 23 13:39:18 CET 2016

Hi,

from my perspective as R user and package maintainer I would consider
the normalization of the r-help mailing list a good sign. r-help is
still a good place for general questions, while more specific
discussions moved to the r-sig-... mailing lists.

Maybe a slight reduction can also be a motivation for more people to
step in again answering questions.

Thomas