[R] Strange message after reading multiple scripts from one folder

Frank S. f_j_rod at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:12:06 CEST 2016

Dear Keith, Jim, John and Don:

Thanks a bunch for your quick replies! They have helped me a lot in order to understand the problem I had in the code. As all of you pointed out, the root of problem consisted in having a list with two named elements. Furthermore, it is very interesting the use of invisible() statement. In particular, the solutions proposed by John Fox and Don MacQueen work correctly.

Thank you very much!!

Sincerely,

Frank S.