[R] Making an if condition variable ?

ce zadig_1 at excite.com
Thu Jun 2 16:50:08 CEST 2016

well, not that simple. My original condition and changes are more complicated than I post in r-help for simplicity purposes . Original condition is something like :

 if (   a > 0  & ( b[1] > b[2] ) |  c == TRUE )

and I might change it to

if ( a == 0 &  ( b[1] < b[2] ) & d > 10 )

then I need to have a bunch of functions and I will forget which function I used.