[R] Making an if condition variable ?

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:07:38 CEST 2016

You need to rethink. You'll do better in the long -- and probably
short, too -- run working within the language's paradigms rather than
resisting them.

(It's not that R's paradigms are in any sense "the best"; other
languages have different paradigms and you would do better in those
languages with their paradigms rather than with R's).

For example, you could have a single function that returns the
conditional function of your choice by calling the overall function
with an appropriate keyword.  Etc.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter