[R] processing time too long

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 06:12:47 CEST 2016

I'm still unsure of what you are attempting to do with this data.
First, it is very sparse, appearing to be the counts of occurrences of
2567 strings, some of which are recognizable English words. I suspect
that you are trying to get something very simple like the frequency of
these strings within whatever corpus they inhabit. The code you sent
does some manipulations I can understand, others seem to be redundant
or even discarded after they are performed. For instance, you write
the result file twice, line by line. You also try to access the
element "matrixdata$ID" when as far as I can see, it doesn't exist.
That would certainly stop the script. Without knowing what is supposed
to be the result of this, it is impossible to even analyze code that
runs (for quite a few minutes) and does not appear to produce any
output..

Jim