[R] help with r package "trip"

Alice Domalik adomalik at sfu.ca
Wed Jun 15 05:43:55 CEST 2016

Hi List,

I'm relatively new to R, so apologies if my question is rather elementary.
I'm working with some bird tracking data and I would like to calculate the maximum distance traveled from the colony.
For the maximum distance traveled, I was going to use the function homedist(). However, when I try to use this function I get the following error:
Error: could not find function "homedist"
Anyone know why I would get this error? I have been using other functions in "trip" without an issue. Is there an alternative way I can calculate this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]