[R] Error in twitterR package

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Jun 15 15:35:01 CEST 2016

I have never used that package, but the error message seems clear.  You need to use the correct arguments to the setup_twitter_oauth function, and that requires that you interact with twitter parsonally to obtain appropriate credentials. While someone here may be able to give you a pointer as to how to do that, Google is probably a more appropriate way to start learning about that because it involves a legal agreement between you and twitter and has nothing to do with R and we are not lawyers representing twitter or you.