[R] Error in twitterR package

Seema Shelke shelkeseema88 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 06:46:57 CEST 2016

 Hi,
I am trying to use twitter package. I got  below error while authentication.
> setup_twitter_oauth(api_key,api_secret,access_token, access_token_secret)
[1] "Using direct authentication"
Error in check_twitter_oauth() : OAuth authentication error:
This most likely means that you have incorrectly called setup_twitter_oauth()'
I am using windows machine. Please find below code and software details;
library("twitteR")
library(httr)
library(ROAuth)
download.file(url="http://curl.haxx.se/ca/cacert.pem", destfile="cacert.pem")
api_key  <-"xxx"
api_secret  <- "xxx"
access_token  <- " xxx"
access_token_secret  <- "xxx"
setup_twitter_oauth(api_key,api_secret,access_token, access_token_secret)
R version : Ri386 3.3.0R studio:  0.99.902
Thanks,Seema
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]