[R] Is not really anybody answer me ????

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 08:59:48 CET 2016

Hi Majid,

Maybe no one knew the answer, or the question was not understood. There's
no central board assigning questions to answerers, so sometimes questions
do not find one. You don't have a right to get an answer, but you ask
someone to invest time and do you a favor. Maybe this can be of some value:

Regards,

Tsjerk