[R] Is not really anybody answer me ????

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 10:16:09 CET 2016

> On Mar 19, 2016, at 12:19 AM, Majid Javanmard <javanmard.majid at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> I asked a question 3 times, but I got no answer for each of them.

You get a decision tree from the bagging function. Precisely what would a confidence interval look like for such a prediction?

(I don't think this is really an R coding question. Seems more likely that the lack of any "answer" stems from a difference in your understanding of statistics versus our understanding of the subject.)

You also didn't get any answer on StackOverflow. (It's not really on-topic there, either.) Perhaps you can cast your question in the direction of stats.stackexchange.com where differences in understanding of statistics may be on topic. You should search there to see if it's been already asked and answered.

> Thanks to R mailing list
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Please post in plain text.