[R] RSTUDIO keeps crashing-please help me

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu May 19 12:50:52 CEST 2016

What happens if you run R in a console or the Windows GUI if you are using Windows

We need to isolate the issue as an R issue or an RStudio one or a local computer one.  My experience is that occasionally RStudio will do something a bit weird but usually rebooting RStudio  cures it.

If it appears to be an RStudio problem you will need to go to the RStudio support.

For some general suggestions on how to ask questions here have a look at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and/or http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada