[R] email threads chronology

Fowler, Mark Mark.Fowler at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Mon May 30 14:51:54 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'm seeing the natural sequencing of email threads getting corrupted. For example, a May 26 thread on subject 'Shaded areas in R' would have been initiated by an email at 6:58am. However I did not get that email until 1:48pm, preceded by 3 replies to the post. Trivial but irritating. The preceding replies suggest this is something going on at my end, perhaps related to network security. I'm curious what might be causing it, and if there is something I can do about it - short of contacting IT staff, which is more irritating than the corrupted threads.

Mark Fowler
Population Ecology Division
Bedford Inst of Oceanography
Dept Fisheries & Oceans