[R] email threads chronology

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:58:46 CEST 2016

Inline:

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 5:51 AM, Fowler, Mark <Mark.Fowler at dfo-mpo.gc.ca> wrote:
"The preceding replies suggest this is something going on at my end,
perhaps related to network security. I'm curious what might be causing
it, and if there is something I can do about it - short of contacting
IT staff, which is more irritating than the corrupted threads."

Semi-Fortune!? This is probably not quite suitable for the fortunes
package, but I still think it's clever.

Best,
Bert