[R] R help

Vincenzo Prestigiacomo vincenzo.prestigiacomo at unibas.ch
Wed Nov 16 21:06:39 CET 2016

Hello everybody,

I am a student at Unibas and I am trying to run a two sample t-test on a matrix which is a
255*13 matrix (see attachment). I want to run the t-test, row-wise, with the
columns 3:7 being a part of the first group and columns
8-12 being a part of the second group.

I tried running something like (temp.matrix being my 255*13
matrix)

t.test(temp.matrix[,3:7],temp.matrix[,8:12],paired=TRUE)

or somthing like

as.numeric(t.test(temp.matrix[,3:7],temp.matrix[,8:12],paired=TRUE)[[1]])
so as to only capture the t-value alone and

and I get a result for the whole matrix instead of a row-wise
result.

I really hope you can help me

Thanks

Vincenzo