[R] Request for help in R for MacOS

Umar Ahmad babasaraki at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 19:22:41 CET 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am pleased to seek for your help or guidance to enable me to fix this problem (see attached image) with my R for MacOS. I follow all the instructions there in the R for Mac OS X help but I couldn't fix this displayed problem. I wanted to use the R for differential gene expression analysis.
Thanks in anticipation for your kind help and proper guidance to fix this issue.
Pleasant weekend
Umar. *UMAR AHMAD BSc (Hons), M.S(UPM) Ph.D. Research Fellow Medical Genetics Laboratory (MGL)Genetics and Regenerative Medicine Research Centre (GRMRC)Level 6, Laboratory Block BFaculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia.T +601-28959092   E uahmad at basug.edu.ngThis email may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use, distribute or copy this e-mail. If this e-mail is received in error, please inform the sender by return e-mail and delete the original. If there are doubts about the validity of this message, please contact the sender by telephone. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the e-mail and any attached files for viruses.