[R] Help with R

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 20:10:33 CET 2016

If you haven't already done so, I strongly recommend that you stop
doing what you're doing until you first spend some time with an R
tutorial or two. You can find some good suggestions here:

https://www.rstudio.com/online-learning/#R

rseek.org is also a good resource for R queries; "plot maps" brought
up lots of relevant hits.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."