[R] Can anyone help me with the below problem? I have tried stackoverflow but no help

Vivek Das vd4mmind at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 00:48:04 CEST 2016

Dear Users,

I have a problem with installing a particular r-package in R -3.1.2 in my
work Debian. The problem is mentioned in the link below. I have tried to
seek help from stackoverflow but have not received any help. It would be
great if anyone can point out the problem and let me know how I can have a
workaround. I do not intend to install another version of R in our office
workspace. I already have latest in my personal office laptop but since I
handle large data files as well I try to use the R-3.1 in HPC cluster from
my /home/ directory in office debian. Now I want to install igraph in it bu
I having the problem. It would be kind if you can let me know how to fix
it. Thanks

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40244946/error-with-installing-igraph-in-r-3-1-2-in-our-hpc-cluster-at-work