[R] Can anyone help me with the below problem? I have tried stackoverflow but no help

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 01:46:54 CEST 2016

I don't see your session info in the stackoverflow posting, but it
looks like you're using Debian 6, which hit its end of life in
February 2016. So the best way to get the current GLIBCXX is to
upgrade to a current version of Debian.

A google search on installing GLIBCXX_3.4.15 on Debian 6 turns up a
bunch of hits, so you may be able to find a work-around if necessary.
You might also be able to download the source for an older version of
igraph that works with your system.

Sarah