[R] Off topic, but hopefully not totally irrelevant: on MS Excel and genomics

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Sep 2 16:10:24 CEST 2016

Over the last few years I came to the conclusion that using a spreadsheet for anything more complicated than my shopping list was madness.
 I am now reconsidering my position on shopping lists.

Thanks Bert. I have a small collection of spreadsheet errors that have been  published here and there and this is a great addition.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada