September 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Sep 1 00:04:25 CEST 2016
Ending: Fri Sep 30 22:41:31 CEST 2016
- [R] Time format lagging issue
- [R] R-Studio+Commander
Lisa Ducati HH
- [R] Looping through different groups of variables in models
- [R] How can I add text in plot and x axis of figures created in ggplot2?
- [R] Need advice on linear programming in R
- [R] GLM output problem
- [R] Error while running Vegas function in cpvSNP package
- [R] problem writing .bil files in netcdf
- [R] Same code on Mac?
- [R] Off topic, but hopefully not totally irrelevant: on MS Excel and genomics
- [R] robumeta package - error
- [R] Extract baseline from prop.odds function in timereg package
Lauren N. Spirko
- [R] readBin documentation error
- [R] Improving function that estimates regressions for all variables specified
- [R] Adding multiple polygons to a Leaflet map
- [R] plot with different symbols and colors according to the factor levels
- [R] plot.drm in "drc" package
- [R] workflow getting UTF-8 csv in and out of R on Mac (spreadsheet editor)
- [R] Improve code efficient with do.call, rbind and split contruction
- [R] svytable: How do i create a table informing a third variable?
Juan Ceccarelli Arias
- [R] Creating a loop with code from the mblm package
- [R] impossible # of errors in a simple code
- [R] Error in reading subset of data from CSV file
- [R] Splines
- [R] Problem with adding a row in a data table
- [R] Treating a vector of characters as object names to create list
- [R] evaluating expressions as R console
- [R] element wise pattern recognition and string substitution
- [R] conditional gap time frailty cox model for recurrent events
- [R] outliers in Box Plot
- [R] substring simultaneous conditions
- [R] sim() not working in example given in lava() documentation - please help.
- [R] Seasonal package: "Error in x[] : subscript out of bounds"
Juan Ceccarelli Arias
- [R] Help with a code in R
Erika Rocío Espinosa Balbuena
- [R] how to transform db query result into a set of timeseries ?
- [R] finegray function in survival package
- [R] R-square prob is not calculated by randomization in lmPerm::lmp
- [R] (no subject)
- [R] save R object into a remote directory
- [R] Iteration over variables
G.Maubach at weinwolf.de
- [R] Factor analysis and time as an offset variable
- [R] graph together 4 series after HP filter
- [R] [R-pkgs] statquotes package released to CRAN
- [R] [R-pkgs] Lahman package v. 5.0.0 released to CRAN
- [R] Pass an optional argument from Fortran subroutine to a R wrapper
Kodalore Vijayan, Vineetha W
- [R] how to transform db query result into a set of timeseries
- [R] Resample with replacement to produce many rarefaction curves with same number of samples
- [R] Run an external software in R
- [R] Using apply on a three dimensional matrix and passing multiple arguments to user defined function
- [R] fPortfolio dont work in R 3.3.1
Andre Barbosa Oliveira
- [R] building R from source on gnu version >=5.4
- [R] Resolution parameter in Louvain community detection
- [R] Books on R
- [R] how to manage missing values correctly when importing a data frame
- [R] finegray function in the survival package
Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D.
- [R] [R-pkgs] diffobj released to CRAN
brodie gaslam via R-packages
- [R] The R Journal, Volume 8, Issue 1
- [R] R-specific Software Requirement Specification
- [R] Dynamic forecast
Edimeire Alexandra Pinto
- [R] Fitting Mixture distributions
- [R] Cannot convert from unsigned int to double
Amina Shahzadi Shahzadi
- [R] hello i have a question on music analysis and mathematical synthesis related to r code
- [R] get start and end date of ISO weeks giving a date as input
- [R] Is there t.test with null hypothesis?
- [R] How to interpret lm's coefficients?
- [R] CopyDetect Packgace
- [R] [R-pkgs] stripless package version 1.0-2 now on CRAN
- [R] Revolutions blog: August 2016 roundup
- [R] with and evaluation
- [R] Have help list filters changed recently
- [R] New installation
- [R] understanding with
- [R] Matching/checking for occurence when values are double?
- [R] Comparison conditionals when extracting from data.frame not working reliably
- [R] digital online identifier (doi) CRAN manual?
- [R] Apply a multi-variable function to a vector
- [R] How to read a grib2 file
Debasish Pai Mazumder
- [R] GGplot annotate by facet
Khan, Saad M. (MU-Student)
- [R] Architect from Open Analytics
- [R] using a regular expression
- [R] Help with strftime error "character string is not in a standard unambiguous format"
- [R] commercial license
benjamin.stocker at daimler.com
- [R] Where are the PCA outputs?
- [R] (d,p,r,q) for all distributions, but no m?
ALBERTO VIEIRA FERREIRA MONTEIRO
- [R] Arules Package: Rules subset with 'empty' left hand side (lhs)
Tom D. Harray
- [R] Hausman Test
Ding, Jie Ding (NIH/NIA/ERP) [F]
- [R] Is this kind of removing of elements from data.frame (in)efficient?
- [R] More tube-like lines3D?
- [R] Drill down reports in R
- [R] Upgrade R 3.2 to 3.3 using tar.gz file on Ubuntu 16.04
- [R] Maximum # of DLLs reached, or, how to clean up after yourself?
- [R] syntax to connect to linked SQL server using RODBC
- [R] Minimum Binding Box in 3D
- [R] Error with permutest on dbrda object in vegan
- [R] gene name problem in Excel, and an R analogue
- [R] Linear Regressions with constraint coefficients
Aleksandrovic, Aljosa (Pfaeffikon)
- [R] Course: Data exploration, regression, GLM & GAM with introduction to R
Highland Statistics Ltd
- [R] why data.frame, mutate package and not lists
- [R] Cross-classified multilevel binary logistic regression model with random effects at level 2
- [R] gsub: replacing slashes in a string
- [R] Creating dataframe with subtotals by all fields and totals of subtotals
- [R] Need help with renaming sub-directories and its files after attribute vales from a shapefile
- [R] NaN Log-lik value in EM algorithm (fitting Gamma mixture model)
- [R] Data Visualisation, Predictive Modelling Courses: Syd/Melb/Canb/Adel in September
- [R] dplyr or plyr or both?
Christopher W Ryan
- [R] Better use of regex
- [R] apply weight to a data frame
- [R] separate commands by semicolon
- [R] box type in Hmisc xYplot
- [R] Visualizing and clustering one half of a symmetric matrix
Khan, Saad M. (MU-Student)
- [R] stfrtime function not returning proper results through sqldf package in R
- [R] Query to find minimum value in a matrix in R
- [R] brms error
- [R] glmnet vignette question
- [R] Request for R code
- [R] Help modifying "aheatmap" or find a new heatmap package
- [R] ggplot2: geom_segment does not produce the color I desire?
- [R] Accelerating binRead
Philippe de Rochambeau
- [R] Portfolio Optimization
- [R] What are the red line and cut line in lm's Residuals vs Fitted plot?
- [R] How to plot the regression line of multivariable linear model?
- [R] How are interaction terms computed in lm's result / problems with interaction terms in lm?
- [R] ggplot2 lost label
- [R] Problem Mixstock in R
- [R] help
- [R] Problem pyears and left truncated data
- [R] Reg : :How to plot and present the multiple values whenever user placed mouse on point it using plotly and ggplot2
- [R] add outlier in data set
- [R] Density plot error
najad zamirah zaki
- [R] Overlapping axis numbering and labels when using par(new=TRUE)?
- [R] Errors in Raster to Point
- [R] Where is R installed on my Linux?
- [R] Return the indices of rows of a data frame
- [R] Issue on LGP solving
Dr. Debasis Ghosh
- [R] Using lm's subset parameter results in Error in xj[i] : invalid subscript type 'list'
- [R] lm model with many categorical variables
- [R] Run a fixed effect regression and a logit regression on a national survey that need to be "weighted"
- [R] "invalid argument to unary operator" while selecting rows by name
- [R] mgcv: bam(), error in models with random intercepts and random slopes
- [R] if/else help
Crombie, Burnette N
- [R] about data problem
- [R] Query on the R of free soft version 3
- [R] Help with PCA data file prep and R code
- [R] Why removing the (Intercept) from lm is done by adding -1?
- [R] Establishing dates in Time Series Data
- [R] `head` doesn't show all columns for an empty data.frame
- [R] Add annotation text outside of an xyplot (lattice package)
- [R] Variable String formation
Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal
- [R] Memory not release when an environment is created
- [R] how to pass multiple pattern varibles to grep()
- [R] [R-pkg-devel] doc url to vignette
- [R] MLE Estimation in Extreme Value Approach to VaR (using Frechet distribution)
- [R] Replacing value with "1"
- [R] R Help: System Identification for First order delay and dead time with TF model
- [R] R_LIBS_SITE in Renviron ignored (?)
- [R] How to construct a double-entry with variables from a dataset
Andrea Marcela Huerfano Barbosa
- [R] R freezing issue when checking to see if variable belongs to two different vectors
- [R] Svyglm Error in Survey Package
- [R] Cumulative Incident Function does not go to end of dataset
- [R] Query regarding Approximate/Fuzzy matching & String Extraction(numeric) in R
- [R] How to add overall xlabel and ylabel?
- [R] curve() doesn't seem to use the whole range of x? And Error: longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length
- [R] [R-pkgs] package Rdice released
- [R] BCa confidence bands around fitted curves MARS regression
- [R] how to remove all messages when loading a library ?
- [R] 32 and 64 bit R
- [R] src/Makevars ignored ?
- [R] Problem in "cannot allocate vector of size"
- [R] Using lapply in R data table
- [R] Writing data onto xlsx file without cell formatting
- [R] ggplot grouped barchart based on marginal proportions
- [R] Error in gam() object 'scat' no found
- [R] R-package (“SeCuredSurv”)
- [R] Statistical Computing & Graphics Student Paper Competition 2017
- [R] Fw: R problem
- [R] Testing significance of individual regression slopes
- [R] Researches about using R in economic educational purposes - ask for help / cooperation.
- [R] OPeNDAP access / OPeNDAP subsetting with R
Debasish Pai Mazumder
- [R] How to test a difference in ratios of count data in R
- [R] Putting a bunch of Excel files as data.frames into a list fails
G.Maubach at weinwolf.de
- [R] Faster Subsetting
- [R] remove a "corrupted file" after using download.file() with R on Windows 7
- [R] using read.csv2()
- [R] Efficient means to link two data frames
- [R] plotting varclus( ) results
- [R] Bootstrapping in R
- [R] Closed list?
- [R] Opening or activating a URL to access data, alternative to browseURL
- [R] Optimization issue - Solution converges for any initial value
- [R] How to integrate UMLS to opennlp or NLP package in R
- [R] isssues with predict.coxph, offset, type = "expected", and newdata?
- [R] How to implement "zero-overhead" code re-use (a la Python, Perl, etc.) in R?
- [R] Elegant way to get specific dates within prespecified period
Last message date:
Fri Sep 30 22:41:31 CEST 2016
Archived on: Fri Sep 30 22:42:06 CEST 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).