[R] building R from source on gnu version >=5.4

Chinmay Borwankar getchinmay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:45:39 CEST 2016

I believe building the source is not really "R-devel question" since I am
not really
developing anything for R. On the other hand, many people may want to build
the
R-code with their specific installation requirements.
Anyways, if it was wrong place I will post it at right place.

--
Regards.

    Chinmay Borwankar

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]