[R] Creating a loop with code from the mblm package

Bailey Hewitt bailster at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:10:40 CEST 2016

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, when I tried this it gave me the same error as I was getting before. I was wondering the same thing as you, because of the way my function is set up is it even possible to iterate through columns in that type of function? And my Year column is the first column in my csv file, which I thought made it column 0. Am I mistaken, is it supposed to be column 1?

Thanks!

Bailey