[R] dplyr or plyr or both?

Frans Marcelissen fransiepansiekevertje at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:28:51 CEST 2016

I never realised that nonsense results don’n bother experienced users….. Probably I am not experienced wiith my 6years of R professional work.
I think your advise is incomplete: a %>% dplyr::group_by(groep) %>% dplyr::summarise(m=mean(v),n=dplyr::n())
Gives the same problems and makes the line ugly. Or how would you do this?
I stick with my advise: use dplyr. if you do not need plyr: stay away from it. If you need it: do not attach it, but use the plyr:: notation.
I agree that plyr is something else as dplyr, and unfortunately plyr will be used for some time.

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

Van: Jeff Newmiller
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]