[R] digital online identifier (doi) CRAN manual?

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:30:33 CEST 2016

Hello all,

I apologize if this is the incorrect forum for this query. I am a package
maintainer, and would like to have a doi for the package manual. What might
be a good way to go about this?
kindest regards,

Stephen Sefick

--
Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us

                                -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal
science."

                              -Robert Gentleman

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]