[R] Writing data onto xlsx file without cell formatting

Christofer Bogaso bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 06:53:24 CEST 2016

openxlsx is not solving my problem either. It is corrupting my xlsx file.

I have a large data.frame, which I want to export to an existing xlsx
file, without formatting that existing file. With XLconnect there is
an option "setStyleAction(wb,XLC$"STYLE_ACTION.NONE")" which does it
so. I am looking for a similar codeline for xlsx package which will
enable me to save my data.frame in my existing file without formatting
my xlsx file.

Thanks,