[R] Density plot error

najad zamirah zaki nznajad28 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 14:15:38 CEST 2016

Hi,
I'm Najad, a student at the University of Glasgow. I really need help with a script of mine to plot density plot for my data. I kept on having an error saying need at least 2 points to select a bandwidth automaticallyI've tried to replace the NaN in my data to zero but still the same. I'm not good with R and don't understand the coding language so I need help on this. I've attached here the data and the script that I use. I use R version 3.1.1
Thank you Warm regards,Najad Zaki