[R] Run a fixed effect regression and a logit regression on a national survey that need to be "weighted"

laura roncaglia roncaglia.laura at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:42:37 CEST 2016

Thank you for the answer but I had already tried that way; when I introduce
weights in the glm appears the error:

Warning: non-integer #successes in a binomial glm!

I tried to run the glm regression using the family quasibinomial:

eq <- glm(pip ~ men + age_pr + age_c + I(age_pr^2) + I(age_c^2),
weights = dfweights, data = df, family = quasibinomial(link =
"logit"))

Do you think it could be a right solution?