[R] get start and end date of ISO weeks giving a date as input

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:13:09 CEST 2016

Hello list,

Is there a quick way to get start and end date (%Y-%m-%d) from ISO
weeks if I only have dates?

For example, I have this date in which some event happened:
"2010-08-21". Not only I want the ISO week, which I can obtain either
with isoweek (lubridate) or ISOweek (ISOweek), but I want the start
and end date of that ISO week.

Do I need to print all ISO weeks from the period of interest and
sample there for start and end date? Or is there a better way to do
that?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best,
Veronica