[R] (d,p,r,q) for all distributions, but no m?

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:51:28 CEST 2016

No you may not.

I suggest that you *first search before posting* -- e.g. on "R package
moments of distributions" -- where you would find the package
"moments" that apparently already does exactly what you suggest (there
are some other packages as well). You could also first search the CRAN
task views site to find this:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Distributions.html

R is a mature software environment with something like 8000 packages.
It is highly unlikely that you (or I !) would think of some simple
statistical functionality that is not already available.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."