[R] R-specific Software Requirement Specification

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Wed Sep 7 19:06:38 CEST 2016

This is in fact a *very* good suggestion, Duncan. One could easily rewrite any existing R function by looking at the help page I believe. So, I could in fact begin by writing the help page which we know details the function inputs, details about each argument, what the function is expected to output etc.

I suppose it is easy enough to add an "inherits from" or outputs an object of class "xyz" to this for my purpose.